Friday 18 July 2008

Spare some loose change, guv, for a 10c mtt?!

Ok, this is begging, but so what?, it's my blog, and I have no pride left.
After spunking my PS bankroll this week, I'm down to 3 cents, which isn't gonna get me a game (other than a freeroll, and PS freerolls suck, big-time!), so Im looking for donations, so that I can play the 10 cent, 360 player turbo mtt and maybe cash? I need 7 cents, so I can play one, and I will bring my A game (equivalent to everyone else's X game) to it.
We can even split winnings if you like, I don't care, I just like playing those mtt's, and at the moment I can't afford to redeposit.
What say yee? Can you spare a dime for a guy down on his luck? (OK, I know I spunked it all away, but that doesn't sound as good!)
I'm Kerouacs Dog at PS, just in case you're tempted...................
Thanks,
adios,
KD

2 comments:

rottyowner said...

check ur stars cashier for very happy dimes exchange. glglglglglglgl

kerouacsdog said...

rotty, you are a true friend, thankyou!
Will pay back when I win big(+50 cents!)
ty,
KD